Whether it’s a new home or a renovation, we manage all aspects of the design and build process for you. You can relax knowing you have a single point of contact for the entire project, who will advocate on your behalf to steer all parties involved towards completing your dream home.
Even before you commence designing, we can give you tailored advice on what you can achieve on your site within your budget. Our low-cost needs and options review covers:
- A record of your needs and wants;
- High-level existing conditions analysis;
- Outline options available for your project;
- Budget suggestions for each option;
- Environmentally sustainable design (ESD) tips to get the most out of your new home.
You wouldn’t go into an exam without preparing first. We can do the homework for you with the needs and options review.
Design and documentation
We are a registered architectural practice, so you don't have to make your life fit into a predetermined plan. Our services include:
- initial concept design;
- design development;
- working drawings;
- town planning, building permit and NatHERS applications
Give yourself the custom design that you've always wanted, as well as the added flexibility to incorporate passive design principles to make the most environmental impact.
We are continually building strong relationships with builders that we trust, so you can rest assured you will get the best outcome at the most competitive price. Our construction management services include:
- Sourcing quotes from our trusted builder network
- Recommendation of builder based on submissions
- Professional management of builder’s enquiries, variations, and progress claims during construction
- Handover and contract closure
We will also oversee the construction process on your behalf, explaining any proposed changes during the build so you understand exactly how it impacts the final product.
We aim to deliver the perfect home every time, but we know things can come up as you live in the space. Our after-project care services include:
- Operating manual for your home;
- Defects rectification management 12 months post-handover;
- Warranty claims management;
- Advice and implementation of additional improvements
We want to make sure you can enjoy your home to its full potential.
Timeframe to launch
Are you interested? We are currently offering our services on a part-time basis as we build up business foundations. We hope to be operating full time by Spring 2022.
We want the business to be the best it can be. So, in the meantime, we would love to hear your thoughts. Please help us improve by completing a short survey.